Monday, November 30, 2020

diy Opora Rays body cream

My skin has suffered a lot lately. Olive harvesting and the winter cold gave my skin the gratuitous shot. That is why I was in an emergency to make a quick cream for the whole body and especially for the hands which, if they had a mouth, would certainly call for help. I am very excited about today's rich and nourishing cream that I will present to you, which I made at the right time because it has a delicate texture, it is absorbed immediately and maintains the skin's moisture at normal levels.

Personally, I loved this cream and I hope you love it as much as I do. I used beneficial vegetable fats which I combined with aromatic flower waters and emulsifier to get a fine moisturizing formulation. The addition of a preservative, of course, is non-negotiable.

The rescue cream therefore contains mango butter, an excellent protective, healing and regenerating ingredient with anti-aging properties, maracuja oil which is derived from passion fruit seeds and is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants and pumpkin seed oil because it helps maintain the skin cell membranes.
In the water phase I used cucumber and calendula flower waters because they have a soothing effect while I added allantoin and vegetable glycerin because they are known ingredients that soften the skin and accelerate the natural regeneration of skin cells. I also enhanced the effect of the cream by adding calendula extract and silk protein to make the skin softer, brighter and smoother.

Opora Rays Body Cream
recipe for 100 g | 3.55 oz

cosmetic phase a’:
8 g | 0.28 oz mango butter
8 g | 0.28 oz maracuja oil
2 g | 0.07 oz pumpkin seed oil
6 g | 0.21 oz emulsifying wax

cosmetic phase b’:
34,5 g | 1.22 oz cucumber flower water
30 g | 1.06 oz calendula flower water
g | 0.18 oz vegetable glycerine
1 g | 0.04 oz allantoin

cosmetic phase c’:
2 g | 0.07 oz silk protein
1 g | 0.04 oz calendula extract
0,5 g | 0.02 oz vitamin E
1 g | 0.04 oz broad spectrum preservative

cosmetic phase d’:
1 g | 0.04 oz Pumpkin Souffle fragrance oil

  • Before start making the lotion, sterilise the tools, the containers and your working surface, while wear definitely gloves.

Stella Crown©

more Opora Rays recipes 

🎃 diy Opora Rays foaming facial cleanser

🎃 diy Opora Rays body polish 

🎃 diy Opora Rays shampoo & conditioner bars 

🎃 diy Opora Rays lip balm 

🎃 diy Opora Rays bath bombs 

🎃 diy Opora Rays melt & pour soap