|anti wrinkle facial serum by Stella Crown|
Recently I discovered a real cosmetic treasure and I wanted to share it with you immediately. I was surfing on the internet, when I got here and I saw some active cosmetic ingredients which are a revolution in the field of cosmetology. These active ingredients are Solalift, white pearls composed of anionic polysaccharides, hyaluronic acid, and calcium alginate that can be incorporated into Solagel, a polysaccharides suspension gel. By combining Solalift and Solagel, we can have a facial anti-aging serum in which we have the option to add water-soluble active ingredients, vegetal extracts, perfumes, pigments, glitters or texturing agents.
It is literally a natural facial lifting that fills fine lines, fights free radicals, combats premature aging, reflects the sun's rays, maintains natural moisture, tightens to the maximum, makes the skin soft and silky. It can be used by its own or can be applied before your moisturizer.
Let’s see my formula 😊
recipe for 100 g | 3.5 oz
68 g | 2.4 oz Solagel
28 g | 1 oz Solalift
2 g | 0.07 oz silk protein
1 g | 0.04 oz coenzyme Q10
1 g | 0.04 oz red clover extract
4 drops myrrh essential oil
3 drops frankincense essential oil
2 drops jasmine essential oil
2 drops rose essential oil
- Before you start making the serum, you sterilise tools, containers, work surface and you wear your gloves.
- In a beaker, pour all of the ingredients except Solalift (pearls). Stir thoroughly until the mixture is homogenized.
- Then drain the pearls and pour them in another beaker. Pour the Solagel mixture you made and pour it over the pearls. Mix with a spatula very gently and raise the pearls slowly; aim to be scattered all over the mixture. Be careful not to break the pearls.
- Let the mixture for one hour to thicken (in its original form it is liquid; we want to make a soft gel) and mix again gently.
- Let it the mixture for an hour again to be thicker and after that check again if the mixture is homogenized. If not, mix again gently and scatter the pearls. The product is ready when its texture is thick enough like a gel.
- Place the serum in a glass bottle dispenser. In each use of the serum, some pearls break, channeling all of their properties directly into your skin.
- Silk protein improves and maintains skin moisture, makes the skin soft and silky, while coenzyme Q10 helps in collagen and elastin production.
- Red clover extract improves and smooths the texture of the skin, stimulates elasticity, fills in fine lines and wrinkles, while the combination of essential oils gives regenerative, antioxidant and anti-aging properties.
- For the colouring I used beet root extract.