|nail polishes by Stella Crown|
Nail polish is an easy and beautiful way to change up your look directly😍😘 To be more specific, in Greece, the last few years the topic "nails" is one of the most profitable businesses. You rarely see a woman or even men with non- treated nails anymore while the nail spa sprouts like mushrooms at a vertiginous speed.
Creating your own nail polish, you have the ability to make custom shades!
If you have never made nail polish before, you should know that the process couldn’t be easier. Υοu just add the colorants you want into the nail polish bottle, pour the nail polish base & mix the colorants and the base together! Add extra colorant if you want and your nail polish is ready for use!
Least but not last, I am a huge fan of matte nail polish, so I'm writing to you below how to give a matte finish to your nails! How super is that??
what you’ll need:
nail polish base
nail polish bottles
nail polish mixing beads
mica or oxide colorants
15 CC Scoop
- Prepare your colorant or mix colours to create your own custom shade.
- Drop one or two mixing beads in your bottle. I drop two.
- Add the colorant into the nail polish bottle by using a mini scoop (about 10 scoops).
- Pour the nail polish base (in a well ventilated space) into the bottle. Insert the brush and twist the cap on. Mix well!
- Test the nail polish on your fingernail and add ore colour if you want.
- Paint 2 or 3 coats of nail polish on your nails and finish with a clear top coat!
- This nail polish dries in less than 3’. It lasts for about 10 days and if you add glitter, make sure it ranges between 5% and 7%.
- Alternatively, you can buy a clear nail polish and the colors can be from eye shadows that you love too much or eye shadows or blushes or powders that have become old but for some reason you have kept it. The process is exactly the same.
- And now the best part: If you want to give a matte effect to your nails, you’ll get another nail polish bottle and add a 1 tsp. corn flour. Then pour a clear nail polish base, insert the mixing bead, close with the brush and twist the black cap on. Shake well until the mixture is ready. Paint 2-3 coats of the coloured nail polish on your fingernails and let it dry. Finish with the matte top coat. Super?
The nail polish base that I use contains:
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Gycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Benzophenone-1
- It doesn't contain toxic ingredients such as Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene or Parabens.
- Not tested on animals.
- Shipping is allowed only within Greece.
- CAUTION: keep it away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, naked flames and other sources of ignition.