|hippophae & royal orchid facial cream by Stella Crown|
Today, I will introduce you a 24-hour facial cream for dry and mature skin types, a finished product that has been updated and offers a moisturising and refreshing effect, while at the same time is protecting and softening. A definitely anti-inflammatory and soothing cream which prevents the skin from premmature aging.
Special guests: Sea buckthorn oil because it replenishes the lost moisture and enhances the skin regeneration in a natural way. It restores the natural skin balance, it moisturises deeply and provides shining and vitality. Sea buckthorn is infused in avocado oil, which enhances cellular regeneration, preventing aging.
On the other hand, royal orchid is rich in proteins, minerals and flavonoids; a powerful antioxidant and anti-aging active ingredient which revitalises and moisturises instantly.
recipe for ~100 g | 3.5 oz
cosmetic phase a:
8 g | 0.28 oz sea buckthorn infused avocado oil
5 g | 0.18 oz wheat germ oil
3 g | 0.11 oz argan oil
7 g | 0.25 emulsifying waxes
cosmetic phase b:
40 g | 1.4 oz violet floral water
28 g | 0.99 oz ylang ylang floral water
5 g | 0.18 oz vegetable glycerin
cosmetic phase c:
2 g | 0.07 oz royal orchid extract
1 g | 0.04 oz vitamin E
1 g | 0.04 oz natural preservative
cosmetic phase d:
6 drops rose essential oil
3 drops geranium essential oil
3 drops rosewood essential oil
2 drops frankincense essential oil
2 drops ylang ylang essential oil
- Before we start making our cream we sterilise tools, containers, work surface while we do not forget our gloves.
- We follow the cosmetic cream preparation procedure, which you can find here.
- Wheat germ oil stimulates skin elasticity and prevents aging while argan oil oxygenates cells and skin tissues.
- Violet floral flower is suitable for all skin types with cleansing and softening properties while ylang ylang water with its exotic characteristic fragrance, revives and nourishes the tired skin.
- Vegetable glycerin softens and moisturizes and vitamin E protects against the destruction caused by free radicals.
- The synergy of essential oils gives us a rich multivitamin cream which relieves instantly. Rose is anti-aging, geranium softens the skin, rosewood regenerates, frankincense is one of the most anti-wrinkle essential oils, while ylang ylang is a balancing agent.