|natural hand sanitizer by Stella Crown|
One of your kid’s school bag essentials is an antibacterial and disinfectant hand gel, which also moisturizes your child’s sensitive skin. Today’s product can understandably be used by us, older children, right?
recipe for ~ 80 g | 2.9 oz
50 g | 1.8 oz aloe vera gel
15 g | 0.53 oz lavender floral water
15 g | 0.53 oz alcoholic lotion
2 g | 0.08 oz sweet almond oil
3 drops lavender essential oil
3 drops eucalyptus essential oil
3 drops lemon essential oil
3 drops tea tree essential oil
2 drops food colouring (optional)
- Before starting the preparation process, sterilize tools, packaging and work surface.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour the mixture into a bottle with a dispenser pump.
- Aloe vera gel is moisturizing, softening and antibacterial.
- Romantic lavender has been used both as a floral water and as an essential oil in order to enhance our product’s antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Sweet almond oil moisturizes, softens and relieves skin from the disinfecting action of the other ingredients.
- Eucalyptus essential oil has disinfecting and cleansing properties, lemon essential oil is an astringent and disinfectant ingredient and tea tree essential oil has antifungal action.